Rok za prijavu:19.10.2017
The ultimate objective of the action is to support the creation, business development and scaling-up of companies in the fashion and the tourism sectors through incubators and accelerators integrating creativity, art and design skills from CCIs (Cultural and Creative Industries) with cutting-edge technology, science and other relevant expertise.
The action aims to support the creation of trans-national network(s) of business incubators and accelerators with a focus on providing business support to SMEs and start-ups in the fashion and the tourism sectors integrating creativity, art and design skills from CCIs (Cultural and Creative Industries) with cutting-edge technology, science and other relevant expertise.
The Call is targeting at two distinctive sectors FashionTech and Tourism. For that purpose, Topic 1 (FashionTech) is to support trans-national network(s) of business incubators and accelerators providing business support to SMEs and start-ups focussing on the intersection of Fashion and technology. The other topic 2 (Tourism) is to support trans-national network(s) of business incubators and accelerators providing business support to SMEs and start-ups operating in the tourism sector focussing on CCIs driven innovation.
- Topic 1 (FashionTech) supports breakthrough projects focussing on products and materials; design development and production; and retail and marketing.
- Topic 2 (Tourism) supports breakthrough projects focusing on CCI driven innovation across the entire value chain or some of its segments; some or all specific sectors such as leisure or business travellers and cultural tourism; and some or all specific source markets (intra-EU and inter-continental).
The type of activities supported by this Call is:
- A. Facilitating and reinforcing cross-sectoral collaboration amongst transnational network (s) and relevant organisations (incubators, accelerators, labs, universities, research centres and other relevant business support organisations), and
- B. Providing business support to a number of innovative start-ups and SMEs to scale-up their activities.
For more information on the call conditions and how to participate consult the full call text.
Submission of proposals
The deadline for electronic submission is 19 October 2017 at 17.00 hours (Brussels time).
The electronic submission reference for this call is COS-EINET-2017-3-04.
Please click and access the Participant Portal to draft and submit proposals.
Eligibility of applicants
Eligibility criteria are set in Section 6 of the call:
Eligible applicants must be fully or partly public or private bodies; private bodies must be properly constituted and registered under national law:
- non-profit organisations (private or public); such as business incubators, accelerators, labs, universities or educational institutions, research centres and other relevant business support organisations which provide business support to SMEs and start-ups),
- public authorities (national, regional, local)
- profit making entities.
Applicants must be legal entities forming a Consortium (a network) of business incubators, accelerators and business support organisations which provide business support to SMEs and start-ups.
The consortium is the network submitting the application. Consortia must be composed of at least four legal entities from at least three different EU Member States and/or COSME participating countries, as listed under section 6.1 of the call.
The profile of each partner must be described in the Description of Action (Technical Annex 1 to this call).