Rok za prijavu:17.12.2017.god.
We are inviting civil society organisations (CSOs) to submit Full applications related for Capacity Building and Advocacy initiative in one of the thematic areas of sustainable rural development: LEADER and CLLD (Community Led Local Development) approaches; Rural development; Sustainable management of Natural resources; Environment protection; Social economy; Innovation in socio-economic development; Sustainable agriculture; Diversification of economic activities in rural areas.
The Call is opened until 17 December 2017 at 23.59 hours for all CSOs from Serbia, Montenegro, Albania, Macedonia, Turkey, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Kosovo* active in different aspects of sustainable rural development.
More information about conditions for applying can be found in Guidelines for applicants with accompanying annexes at webpage http://www.balkan-noborder.com and webpages of members of the project consortium:
Network for Rural Development of Serbia – www.balkan-noborder.com;
- Network for Rural Development of Serbia – www.balkan-noborder.com;
- Development Foundation of Turkey, Turkey – www.tkv-dft.org.tr;
- Network For Rural Development of Montenegro, Montenegro – http://www.ruralportal.me;
- Network for Rural Development of Macedonia, Macedonia – www.ruralnet.mk;
- Network for Rural Development in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bosnia and Herzegovina – www.ruralnamreza.ba;
- Institue for Democacy and Mediation, Albania – www.idmalbania.org and www.anrd.al;
- Kosovo, Network of Organisation for Rurad Development of Kosovo – www.balkan-noborder.com.