Rok za prijavu: 30.01.2018.god.
Grants for Civil Society Organizations
ACTION SEE announce this Request for Applications to provide support to civil society organizations to promote good governance and rule of law through a grant scheme awarding approximately 25-30 small grants to CSOs from Macedonia, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Albania and Kosovo, through the following two types of grants, in the range between EUR 6.000 to EUR 8.000 per grant:
Support to local CSOs to perform initiatives within one country.
- Support to CSOs to perform initiatives between two or more countries from the region.
It will provide support for targeted advocacy campaigns and policy initiatives that will contribute to achieving the following overall ACTION SEE objectives:
- Enhancing the involvement of civil society and media organizations in the creation of public opinion, policymaking and participation in the decision-making mechanisms;
- Increasing capacities of civil society to build its constituencies and tackle bold issues.
The initiatives supported by the Small Grants Scheme are expected to focus on tackling rule of law and good governance issues, in particular anti-corruption, transparency, and access to information, data protection and use of public funds, within the following targeted areas.
The grants will target primarily smaller CSOs in order to provide a learning experience and help them build their capacities to fundraise and subsequently participate in grant calls by the EU and other donors. Furthermore, partnership with at least one media will be required, being registered as a legal entity.
The full description of the call, as well as the application forms can be found at the following links.
- Call to support the actions of networks of civil society organizations
- Application Form
- Budget Form
- Implementation Time frame Form
Deadline for submission of complete applications: January 30, 2018 at 16:00 hrs, exclusively by online application form. Application forms must be completed using English language.